Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was a busy but great day. I dropped Pepper off to get spayed, dropped the girls off at school, and got to Lake Murry for my walk. I stopped by the little girls room then put some kick ass music on an started my run keeper and started out for my 30 minutes. I learned 3 things on my 30 minutes out, I can't drink 24 ounces of water and a cup of coffee before my walk without having to stop 3 times in an hour to pee, and my run keeper stops if anything else is accessed on my iphone and I feel like a dork when I try to work on power walking. I also learned a couple of things on my 30 minutes back to the car, my new socks do not prevent my toes from going numb or prevent the forming of blisters (I have a nice size one on the ball of my foot). Even with the blister and the numb toes I had an overall good walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment