Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So the resting of the foot continues, I am happy to report that the pain I was feeling has subsided, as far as the numbness goes that has yet to be determined (since it only occurs while on a distance walk). I will be testing the out my foot in my new shoes and new semi custom insoles starting next Tuesday.

I am happy to report that Madi's surgery went really well on Monday. I just got off the phone with Amber and they are going home today (as soon as she can pee). The drs have been very pleased with her recovery. You can read more on her blog: http://madmadammadeleine.blogspot.com/

I am not really in the writing mood today, I am fighting some type of bug (pretty sure it is the flu since Doug came down with it yesterday. I also need to go get ready for work, today is a modified day at Rio which means an early start for us today and can make for a long day for us, which I am hoping to make it through today.

Mom's hip replacement is still scheduled for tomorrow, we are still waiting on the time. I will be headed to the hospital (if I am feeling well of course) to sit untill she is out of surgery. I will be sure to post tomorrow once she is in recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment