Friday, February 20, 2009

Enjoyment and Dissapointment

The family is finally feeling better, the girls were able to go to school yesterday. So we headed out to get them there by breakfast and learning time. We got them dropped off and settled in then I was off for my walk. I headed to the park not to far from the girls' school, it provides a flat walking area for my toes. I was excited to see what my 2 weeks off was going to result in for my toes. I grabbed my phone and I was off hoping for the best. I felt great to get out and walk again, I kept it slow at first I was happy with the results, I could still feel my toes and was feeling great so I started speeding up the pace. I was happy for a while until it started again, that same feeling, it starts with the feeling that my sock has bunched up under my toes, which is very innoying and then leads to my inner toes loosing their feeling. I'm dissapointed in the results, however it did take longer for for them to fall asleep than before the rest period. I am putting a call into Dr. Miles (my chiro) to discuss the next steps. I am planning on walking today and attempting my walk tomorrow with TNT, we are having a form clinic followed by a timed mile then a 5 mile walk at UCSD.

The girls and I are headed to the park this morning for some outside fun and a picnic lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment