Friday, February 27, 2009

Sea World

Today I took the girls to Sea World for free thanks to all the hard work my wonderful hubby does for them. We also got the bring Papa and Amber and Madi with us, all three girls had a great time and it was great to get to hang out with Amber. We spend a little over 3 hours there so I m pretty sure I get my 30 minutes of easy walking in. We say the Blugas, polar bears, played in the Play area, watched the Shamu show, went to the tide pools and the turtles. It was a busy trip but the girls were all pretty well behaved.





I am currently working on my second batch of Fundraising letters to go out tomorrow to my mom's address list. So if you haven't had a chance and can help me with my fundraising goal please click on the Team in Training Logo on the top of this page and donate now. Any amount no matter how small will help me to reach my goal.

I am looking forward to my training session tomorrow we are having ainjury prevention clinic and then will be walking our 7 miles, my personal goal will be 6 miles (1 more than last week). We are repeating 7 miles next week so I will be back on track for training with my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment