Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A week alone

I am soo very tired, this has been a very logng week for me. I am totally PMSing, I have been working a lot with Terri being in Mexico, and Doug has been working weird hours.


BUT I am happy to report that Terri returned today YEAH!! I am soo happy she is back. She has been gone for over a week relaxing in Mexico (which she totally deserves!!!). This has ment a very long week for me. I have been working later and have been flying solo at the center for the week. Running the center solo is doable but is a much less stressful with both of us there.

I had my apt with Karen yesterday, she did major work on my legs since it seems that my walk on Saturday without a decent support did some pretty good damage to my feet and legs. I now have pain in my right foot and shin splints, so she addressed these and taught me what I could do at home to address the issues.

I received word today that my insoles have been shipped and that they could be here tomorrow if not on thusday. Stephinie will give me a call tomorrow once the deliveries have come in and let me know if they made it in. Karen is very confident that my insoles will alivante most of my issues and head us on the way to a full recover through her program instead of her fixing issues and then having them regress due to pore support for my feet.

Over all

No comments:

Post a Comment