Sunday, March 29, 2009

Aftermath, "Working", and my 1st Coach Purse

Well I have one thing to day about today MY FOOT HURTS!!!!! After my 5 miles yesterday and then walking all over Balboa Park trying to get to the Old Globe Theater last night, my foot is really not happy with me today, well more like pissed than unhappy.

Doug and I had a date night last night, where we saw "Working" at the Old Globe in Balboa Park. IT WAS AMAZING!!! We laughed and I cried (I related all too well at a couple of the parts). I highly recommend it to anyone in the San Diego area.

I am also super excited about my most recent ebay purchase. My friend Jenn is a seller on ebay and she announced last week through her blog that she was posting 4 COACH purses from one of her sellers and most were brand new!!!! I checked out her posting and fell in love with
Coach Hamptons Tattersall Large Carryall Purse. I made my offer an offer, then an additional 2 and won the bidding!!! The purse is BRAND NEW with the tags still on it and I paid less than 1/3 of the price for it.




1 comment: