Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stupid Blister!!!!

Goal: Rest
Reality: 15 minutes easy, 45 moderate walk

I was planning on resting today until I remembered that I have a hair apointment on Thus and won't have the time to get a walk in.

I was looking forward to testing the liners with my favorite socks. While the concept seems like a good idea the liners I got are not comfy and made my blister much worse. I am headed to movin shoes tomorrow with my shoes, socks and liners in hand and see what they have to recommend.

Here is my blister as of tonight:

2 comments:

  1. I hate blisters!!! Hopefully, they can help you out with your blister issue. God I love the people at Movin Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! I hoped you would make it to do the treadmill with me Thursday....maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete