Monday, March 16, 2009

Sick Kids

Goal: 15 minutes easy 10 minutes goal pace, 1 mile easy
Reality: 30 minutes easy- moderate w/ 2 sick girls in jogging stroller

The girls have been fighting the cold we have all had for the last week. They took it pretty easy this weekend, they skipped dance class on sat and just hung out at the house with daddy, and Sunday we relaxed and watched movies, they were still not up for school today, so I strapped them in the car and off we went to Santee Lakes to get a walk in (I figured I could get in at least 30 minutes in and with pushing 65 lbs around it diffidently makes my walks towards the moderate pace). It was a beautifyl day here and the walk was nice. I got my 30 minutes in and the girls got to feed the ducks while I stretched out after. They played on the playground for a while then we headed home for lunch, which they never got since they both fell asleep in the car on the way home. Here are the girls feeding the ducks:

and them yesterday on our way to cousin Shelby's 18th birthday:

No comments:

Post a Comment