Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weigh in WW points and KICK OFF!!!

Well I did it my official weight is 185.5, I am actually very happy with these numbers since I was up to 192 after constant eating over the holidays (and I felt it every night). So as far as my WW points my range is 22-27 points with a goal of 24 points. I truly think this will be a reachable goal for myself, since I have pretty much cut out regular soda from my diet ( I am one of those people who tends to drink most of my calories for the day with our realizing it.

I am totally pumped for the Kick off party tonight!!! I am pretty sure work will not go by fast enough for me today then it is off to meet Jenn at the Kick off to get all pumped up for our tough journey ahead.

I will post more tomorrow on the details, for now it is time to get ready for work, then a quick stop at target for my dad's birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment