Friday, January 23, 2009

GO PURPLE AND GREEN!!

Yeah I did it !! I offically joined Team In Training last night and I am excited to get started. Our first offical work out together will be next Saturady they 31st at Mission Beach at the same lifegaurd tower where Doug proposed so I think it is ment to be for me to join the team. There will be a expo and breakfast after the workout and I am excited to see what will be there. They are also haveing a shoe clinic the following weekend (which happens to be Kassidy's Birthday Party day but I am hoping to get everything organised on Friday to make the set up very quick for when I get home from the clinic.

I cam e home with a packet of infor to read which of course I haven't done yet (the girls were gone with grandma and grandpa for the night, so there was some much needed time alone with my hubby which was more important for the night). I will have plenty of time this weekend to read it up at the cabin, and if it is not raining I think I might go for a couple of great walks as well inthe freah mountian air. That said I need to go pack I will post more details next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment