Saturday, January 31, 2009

Training Day @ Mission Beach

We had our first training day with TNT today at mission beach, it was great first because I was so pumped to get underway, second because the beach is my favorite place in the world and third because our meeting location was right next to where Doug proposed to me.

The morning started with pancakes (I only had 1 minus the syrup). Then we had our welcoming speech by our corrinator, then rules and regulations info from our couches, where I won a free T-shirt for answering a question correctly, I love it even though it is a 2XL (I will have to wash it in very hot water LOL but I will still wear it at least as a training shirt). Then it was time for our 2 mile walk which would be a test for my new insolse (I think this makes it pair 5) but they passed the first test 2 miles no numb toes YEAH!!! I will be going to replace my current walking shoes with running shoes Monday and I will have to see how they do on their own but at least I know I can replace the insoles with my current ones if needed, they fit in any type of shoe so I am detrimed to find the correct pairing of insoles and shoes to make this work

Anyways the way was great we learned some streaching techniques from our couches and then stood around for awhilewaiting for everone to return, untill Jenn and I decided we really didn't want or feel the need to stay for the mini fundraising clinic (we need to get home so the hubbies could install doors at Jenn's house, plans we made before we relised it was our first training day).

Over all a great day, tomorrow we are scheduled to do 30 minutes easy walk or crosstraining so the family is going on a bike ride at Lake Murry this will be my training session for the day.

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!!! Good to hear that you didn't have numb toes. I do have to say that I love pancakes without syrup.

    ReplyDelete