Monday, January 26, 2009

Gearing up!!

I am totally geared up to start training with team in training this week. I have started my Fundraising Website (well they set everything up but added some stuff LOL). I will post a link to the sight on my blog, you just need to clink the link to access my fundraising page. Please feel to visit as often as you would like to keep up to date on my training and fundraising goals. If you would like to help me in reaching my fundraising goal you can donate any amount big or small right online, any donation no matter the amount will help me help Team in Training raise money toward funding research to help stop leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma and myeloma from taking more lives. I thank-you in avance for any contribution you can give to me.

That said although I have not offically weighted myself since starting to eat heathly (so not ready to see those numbers I am feeling better, my clothes are fitting better and I have had several comments from parents that I am looking thinner so I am feeling pretty good right now with my progress. I am going pull out the WW book tonight (thanks Jenn) and calculate my points for the day as well as down load the WW appiclation on my phone for those on the go calculations and start counting my points tomorrow (heck I might even muster up the courage to get the scale out as well we will see). I am going to learn from my long distance mentor Gina's last training and keep to my points even after a huge training session to loose the weight I want to.

My goals fo this week are:
1. call and schedule my first aid training
2. send out my first email letter (watch for it in your in box)
3. write my rough draft of my fundraising letter.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should weigh in...even if you aren't ready to share it with the world, it is good to know your number and just check it every week or so. With training it is going to be really easy to fall into the "I am going to eat it because I earned it" pit, and if your goal includes weight loss it will be easier to not fall into that trap if you can see on the scale in black and white what is working or not working- plus it is so rewarding when those numbers start to go down! AND, if you are going to count ww points you have to know your weight to calculate how many points you are allowed....

    ReplyDelete