Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stupid toes!

The title says it all. I have been training the last two days (with my new insoles) and I am still having problems and it is driving me crazy! I am not really sure what this means in the long run for training for the half marathon, I am planning on attending the meeting next thus and talking with a trainer form team in training.

As far as my dieting is going. I am doing ok, not as well as I would like but I am relising I really need to set a plan and goals for this really to work. getting the WW books would also help :) I hope to accomplish all this this weekend to start fresh this next week.

I am also annoyed because I think about great thing to blog about all day long then when I do get the chance it is after the girls are down for the night and it is 8 or 9 at night and my mind basically shuts down and just wants to go to sleep :(

3 comments:

  1. On the blogging, I totally understand. When I get brain freeze or I am tired I cop out with really short entries or post pictures. I need to start just jotting down stuff in my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will send a set of ww books to your house tonight with my husband (he will also bring you back the Twilight books, thanks!). If you have any questions on ww just give me a call or shoot me an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey D,
    The coaches from Team In Training can give you advice about proper shoes and perhaps form for your foot issues. But it may be something that needs to be looked at by a Dr.

    Personally, I have problems with my feet going numb. The problem got better the longer I trained but it took a Dr. to tell me that this tendon that's supposed to run behind my ankle actually goes over my ankle. Only way to fix it is surgery. I say I will pass. Toes still go numb from time to time, but I push through since I know there will be no long term damage.

    I hope you can do the 1/2 marathon with Jenn. I think having a friend along for the ride will make the experience that much more special. :) And if you have any questions, I am happy to answer them for you. As much as I can.

    -Gina

    ReplyDelete