Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Haircut adventure

So not the best picture (I find it really hard to take my own picture). As my friend Jenn has pointed out it the "the Kate". Which it is, I'm not a viewer of the show however I have wanted to do something different with my hare for the last 3 cuts and just haven't been able figure out what I want, until I saw her picture in a magazine the other day. Her cut was exactly what I was looking for long in the front to shape my face and short and messy in the back.

Now to the exciting part (well sort of) my hair cut experience yesterday. I went in and we talked about what I wanted, Megan laughed cause she knew I was going to want to change it up since I have had the same cut and color for almost a year new LOL. I wanted to keep my color (Auburn and blond) I have (I get complements on my color all the time) so she mixed and put the color on and I sat while it did it thing. Then it was time for the wash, she washed my hair and we went back to her station when we discover that my hair was RED it was a cross between a pinkish red. It was a huge surprize since she used the color we have used for the last year. She did my cut while we let it sit and decide what we were doing to do with it. We decided to put brom over it so it was color time once again. It did help darken it but it is still diffent redder than it has been in the past (the picture doesn't really show how red it is) . But I still love it!

2 comments: