Monday, April 27, 2009

I know that my blogging has been light over the past few weeks, not much in the mood lately. I have been in a horrible mood lately. Overwhelmed, depressed and just plan down in the dumps the last couple of weeks. With my training on hold for another couple of weeks and Doug being out of town for the work week I have been pretty bummed.

I have been frustrated with my feet and my training. After my insoles left my feet in serve pain upon the completion of my 10.5 mile walk my insoles were sent back to the factory and resoled with a different cushion for better support. I am happy to report that they arrived today. I tested them out and they feel great so far, I will be breaking them in over the next few days and will be able to do my 6 miles on Saturday with them. I am trying to be excited but I have had so many dissapointments throughout my trials with my feet that I am begining to feel that there is little hope for them. I know I can finish the 13.1 miles for the Rock and Roll however I am becoming hooked on the marathon idea and I would really like to complete a complete marathon as well. I am just hoping that this will accually be a possiblity with my feet.

Doug being gone has been really hard on me. It pretty much sucks, with me getting off work late picking the girls up on the way home then doing dinner, dishes, PJ, snack, books and bed alone just makes for a long night and a later bed time that usual. It's doing things alone that is the hard part it is going to bed alone that is the hard part, not having him in the house just to talk to when ever I want to is the hard part. Not getting to kiss hug and just smile at is the hard part. :( We have another week of this next week and the again later down the road for a different phase of the building.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Honey, hang in there. I really hope that you figure something out with your feet and I'm glad that you've been sticking to your training.

    Only one more week and your hubby will be there to kiss and hug you.

    ReplyDelete