Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When did they get so heavy?

Is what went through my mine today as I pushed 60+ lbs up the local hills on my walk today. The girls were home sick today so I decided to take them on my walk today (the same on I did solo on Saturday). I didn't really notice that there were sooooo many hills on my walk Saturday but I defently noticed today as I pushed both girls in their stroller, pushing 60+ lbs defently made my walk more intense (which was good since we only made it 1/2 way when they were done and wanted to go home).

Today was a good day though I made it all day w/o a soda of any kind!!! YEAH ME!!!

I am leaving tonight on that good note, I am way to tired to dive any deeper tonight (2 sick kids = little sleep for mommy).

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Good job on the no soda, and the walk too. I'd love to walk with you when Mad is healthy (and the girls) again.

    ReplyDelete