Saturday, October 25, 2008

I am feeling good today, I took a walk around our new neighborhood today, wow there are a lot of hills here, but I made it about 2.5 miles YEAH. I could have gone longer but the toes on my right foot were numb (that is my bad knee). So I am going to keep walking but I am making an apt to see the Dr for a physical and to see if she can suggest or send me to physical therapy to strengthen it correctly so I can make it the 13 miles on awake feet :).

I was really proud of myself this morning, I had made it back towards the house (the walk I planned is a loop 1.5 miles) but I decided that I could keep going and just walked on past and added 1 more mile to my route. I don't know how long it took me but Monday I will time myself to see how I am doing time wise (tomorrow is a rest day according to the schedule even though I just started I will take it off so I can start next week on schedule).

I ahve also decided to help my energy level I am going to be cutting soda out of my diet for the most part (I learned form Jenn that I am allowed a cheat day). Most of you know that this will be huge for me to do but I am confidant I can do it. I started today and I am doing well, the true test will be this evening.

1 comment: