Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Anniversery

6 years ago yesterday I married the love of my life, this post is dedicated to you Doug, I love you more everyday and I'm looking forward to the rest of our lives together.

Then:

Now:


We had a great day together. We dropped off the girls at grandma's and grandpa's for their sleepover at 3 (they couldn't get ride of us fast enough once we got there). We then headed down to Seaport Village for a relaxing afternoon of wandering around, window shopping, checking out the kites and all the indepenant entertainers there. Then it was time for our reservation at the Harbor House (it is one thing I have always wanted to do, I am putting it on my 101 things list that I am going to post this week). We ate out on the covered patio, which provided a great view.


We had drinks, I had the best Mi Ti I have had since our Honeymoon. We shared delicious Calamari, Doug enjoyed a dinner salad and stole a few bites of my wonderful claim chowder and them we shared a mouth melting Miah Miah entree. They treated us to a piece of cheese cake which Doug enjoyed (I'm not a fan of cheesecake). The couple sitting next to us was celebrating their 27th Anniversay it was pretty neat to talk to them.

We finished up dinner and headed to purchase out anniversay gift. We had decided to get ahmmock swings for eachother, Doug has had opne for 10 years that I stole when he hung it up in the garage when we moved in. I wanted to get him a new one, the one he has is falling apart. He thought that it sounded like a great idea and that we should get 2 so we could swing together. We are building a stand for them today I will post pics when it is doen.We then headed to get frozen yogert for me, Doug was stuffed from the cheesecake. We were sitting on the wall enjoying while I enjoyed my frozen yogert, when Doug "ran to the restroom" or so he told me and he came back with a adorable purse I had been looking at several times that evening (I love my coach one however it is surper heave and hot for summertime).




The it was off to a quite house for the night.

I LOVE YOU DOUG!!!

I'm looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect evening! One of these days I will have to try a Mai Tai!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds like you had a great evening. I've always wanted to eat at Harbor House too.

    ReplyDelete