Wednesday, December 31, 2008

What 2009 will bring

Along with the new year comes one more year added to my age, yeah I know it happens for everyone however with my birthday just over a week past the new year they seem to go hand and hand for me. This year I will be intering the 30 somethings, 31 to be exact. Well this year with the new year and my new age I am setting 3 goals for myself. I am not calling them resolutions (I tend not to keep them) they are going to be life goals. With these main goals come many little goals that I have for myself as well. So here they are over this next year of 2009 and my 31st year of life.

1. I will finish my teaching cred. in Jan
a. complete my first aid course
b. pass my constitution test

2. I will get in shape and loose weight
a. train with Team in Training and complete the Rock and Roll Marathon 1/2 Marathon.
b. improve my eating habits for my self and my family

3. Spend more quality time with my family
a. enroll the girls in dance class
b. more family outings on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment