Monday, November 17, 2008

Goal Setting

I have been unable to meet my walking goal over the last couple weeks, since I recovered from my cold my toes have been getting worse :(. I tried the insoles with no luck so my Dr. did summit a referral for a Podiatrists last week. I was pleasantly surprised when the paper work from the insurance company came this weekend. I called them today expecting to be told the next open apt was weeks away, I was surprised again when they asked if I could come in today (I couldn't I had to work) however they did get em an apt for Thursday and I have to go have my foot x-rayed tomorrow so they could look at them on Thursday. I am still pretty sure that it does have something to do with my knee but I will wait to see what the Dr. has to say on thus.

Since I have been unable to do as much training as I have wanted to do I have decided to do some goal setting in other parts of my life I would like to work on as well.

Goals:

1. Finish My Teaching Cred. by Jan 09
a. take first aid class
b. pass US const. test

2. Be proactive in the diagnoses and treatment of my foot and knee allowing me to train for the half marathon in May.

These are my 2 top goals for the remainder of 08 (wow I can't believe there are less than 6 weeks left in the year).

1 comment:

  1. Nice job D. I hope you get these all accomplished. I have my own goals I have to write down.

    ReplyDelete